In 1999, we purchased our first Australian Cattle Dog, Scooter from Duwest Kennels in Colorado. Lori Bashor sent him to us when he was about six months old. As a result, of the loyalty and protectiveness of Scooter, we added other ACDs to our family. Over the years, in addition to Scooter, we purchased Bailey, Max, Shelby, Tori and Kat from other breeders.
- In 2004, I started breeding my own litters. In October 2004, we had our first litter of five boys from Max and Tegan.
- In 2007, we had two litters. In April, Luke and Lucy produced 6 puppies and in November Rocky and Lucy produced 7 puppies.
- In 2011, we bred Sydni to Boss. They produced 5 puppies – 3 boys and 2 girls in December.
- In 2015 We bred Cutter to Kat. They produced four puppies – 4 girls and 1 boy in December.
- In 2019, Kat was bred again to a different stud, Willy. They produced 2 red girls, Brick and Riley.
- In 2020, we did a repeat breeding between Cutter and Kat. They produced two red boys, Maxwell and Fig.
Visit our Puppy Page to see additional information on the puppies we have bred in the past. Over time, we have bred multiple AKC Champions:
- Luke and Yuppie from our 2004 breeding
- Sydni from our April 2007 breeding
- Faith and Sarge from our November 2007 breeding
- Jet from our 2015 Breeding
Cutter is our oldest cattle dog, followed by Kat and two of their pups – Jet and Dexter from their 2015 breeding. In 2020, we whelped a new litter and kept Brick.